Chase Team Volunteers
If you’re looking to get a closer experience and learn the ins and outs of hot air balloons, serving on a chase team might be perfect for you! Chase team volunteers are a valuable asset to our pilots and the success of the event!
Here is some information to keep in mind if interested in serving on a chase team:
- Chase team members under the age of 18 must have an adult signed up and volunteering with him/her
- Your pilot may require an additional waiver to be signed at the time of flight
- As a volunteer on a chase team, you must agree to abide by all applicable rules, regulations and guidelines as provided by the staff of the Flag City BalloonFest
- Serving on a chase team requires a separate registration form
If interested in serving on a chase team in 2021, please fill out the contact form below!
Sponsorship & Advertising Info
Be a part of the largest, community-focused event in Hancock County and put your company name in front of 35,000+ people. With our generous sponsors, we can provide the community and surrounding areas with a free, family-friendly event that fosters community pride, growth and prosperity.
Hot air balloons are surely our featured attraction, but there truly is so much more. From food trucks to kids’ activities, entertainment and fireworks, there are sponsorship opportunities fit for all businesses! We encourage you to check out our sponsorship levels and additional opportunities in our sponsorship brochure.
2023 BalloonFest Sponsorship brochure
*Please note: some advertising and perks vary by sponsorship level.
- Have your company name and logo in front of 35,000+ potential customers
- Strengthen your brand and your reputation as a community asset and supporter
- Benefit from extensive co-branding publicity and advertising
- Enjoy an exclusive sponsorship happy hour prior to the festival
- Be mentioned in frequent media releases to Findlay and surrounding area media including, but not limited to: print, radio and TV
- Editorial and advertising through the Courier and various publications
- Flag City BalloonFest website (get your company name and logo on the website for a full year – check back for hotlinks and updates)
- Naming rights, presenting rights and promotions at the event
- Banners, signs, and extensive commentary recognition announcements throughout the festival
- Mention of your company with logo on social media including Facebook
- Access to the hospitality tent during the festival with free meals, snacks, drinks and a great view of the balloon glow
Your sponsorship allows us to continue what has become an annual tradition for friends and families throughout Findlay, Northwest Ohio and beyond. Please contact April Darrington, sponsor chairman.
501(c)(3) organizations serving the Findlay or Greater Hancock County can apply for a booth in the Flag City BalloonFest’s Event Tent during the festival on Friday, Aug. 11 and Saturday, Aug. 12. It is $50 and each organization will be provided with one 8′ table and two chairs under the tent (lighting in the tent will be provided).
Please note: No political groups or organizations are permitted.
We encourage organizations to apply early as spaces are limited. For more information, please click on the link below.
To be eligible as a Food Vendor at the Flag City BalloonFest, the vendor must submit a completed vendor contract, certificate of insurance, sample menu, agree to all terms, and return to the Food Vendor Chairman. Vendors must also agree to abide by all Health/Fire rules and regulations. The fire marshal and health inspector will inspect vendors for proper extinguishing equipment and health regulations before vendors are able to open for sales.
For more information regarding becoming a Food Vendor at the Flag City BalloonFest, please click on the link below.
Dry Good Vendors
For more information regarding becoming a Dry Goods Vendor at the Flag City BalloonFest, please click on the link below.
2023 Flag City BalloonFest Dry Goods vendor contract
Craft Show Vendors
For more information regarding becoming a Craft Show Vendor at the Flag City BalloonFest, please click on the link below.
2023 Flag City BalloonFest Craft Show Vendor
Information and Forms (Deadline May 26th, 2023)
We are looking for applicants who foster Community Pride and Service for our Flag City BalloonFest Ambassador Scholarship!
If you are a current senior (class of ’23) ) who takes pride in helping Findlay and the surrounding community, we want to hear from you! Please complete the forms below by May 26, 2023 for your chance at a $1,000 Scholarship!
The Flag City BalloonFest is the premier annual community exposition for the citizens of Findlay and Northwest Ohio, which fosters community pride, growth and prosperity, while benefitting chosen charitable organizations.