Become A Sponsor
Why Sponsor the Flag City Balloonfest?
- Put your company’s name and logo in front of 30,000+ potential consumers
- Create awareness and educate potential consumers about your products or service
- Strengthen your perception as a community asset, supporter, and major industry player
- Receive extensive co-branding publicity and advertising
- Increase sales, branding, distribution, and networking opportunities
What we can offer you
The Flag City Balloonfest event team are preparing for an extensive marketing campaign in the lead up to the August Hot Air Balloon Festival in the following ways:
* Frequent and regular media releases to Findlay and the surrounding district media outlets including print, radio, and TV.
* Editorial and advertising through the Courier, Findlay Living, and Ohio Guide.
* Blanket distribution of fliers and posters to community notice boards, websites, and through shopping outlets and districts.
* The Balloonfest website. www.flagcityballoonfest.com . Get your company name and logo on the website for a full year. And check back for hotlinks and updates.
* Naming rights, presenting rights, and promotion at the event.
* Banners, signs, extensive commentary recognition announcements at the event.
* Certificates of appreciation for all sponsors who contribute to the event, to represent your community spirit to your patrons, customers, and staff.
For more information - Click Here For Sponsorship Brochure (pdf)
Contact Rich Dougherty, Sponsor Chairman - 419-422-8948
Mission Statement: The Flag City Balloonfest is the premier annual community exposition for the citizens of Findlay and Northwest Ohio, which fosters community pride, growth and prosperity, while benefitting chosen charitable organizations.
By entering the premises of Flag City Balloonfest (FCBF), you understand that you may be photographed, filmed, or videotaped and you hereby give FCBF the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo (collectively, “image”), without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. You hereby waive, release and forever discharge FCBF from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image. FCBF shall not be obligated to use, and may elect not to use, your image.