Balloon Rides - Still Available!
The 2016 Flag City Balloonfest will be one of the most memorable experiences of your lifetime. That is, if you sign up for one of our paid Hot Air Balloon rides. The general public is invited to participate in this opportunity on Friday morning, Friday evening, Saturday morning and Saturday evening August 12th and 13th, 2016, at Emory Adams Park in Findlay, Ohio.
To sign up for this once in a lifetime event, simply click here! The rides this year are $250 per person.
Balloon Ride Information
- $250 per ride.per person.
- $225 refund is available for the following reasons ($25 is nonrefundable due to incurred costs):
- If the Ride is cancelled due to high winds or poor weather.
- If the Ride is cancelled 72 hours before the flight.
- If the Ride is cancelled within 72 hours of the flight and we can find a replacement.
- If the Ride is canceled due to wind or weather, you may ask for a refund, fly Sunday morning (August 14th), or reschedule for a later date.
- Be sure to arrive at the Information Tent at Emory Adams Park on time. Sorry, no refund if you miss the flight. Please allow for heavy traffic for the evening flights.
- The highly experienced and entertaining pilot, Brian Trapp, and his balloon “Tiny” can carry up to 10 riders depending on passenger weight.
- We welcome families and groups of friends. If this sounds like fun…make one reservation that includes multiple rides!. .
There will be tethered rides available during the event, $20 Each. No reservations available for tethered rides.
You will be flying with the lovely and gracious tether pilot, Laurie Givin, flying the balloon “Lady Blye”.
Mission Statement: The Flag City Balloonfest is the premier annual community exposition for the citizens of Findlay and Northwest Ohio, which fosters community pride, growth and prosperity, while benefitting chosen charitable organizations.