Balloon Rides - Sold out!
Weather permitting, tethered rides will be available.
The 2017 Flag City Balloonfest will be one of the most memorable experiences of your lifetime. That is, if you sign up for one of our paid Hot Air Balloon rides. The general public is invited to participate in this opportunity on Friday morning, Friday evening, Saturday morning and Saturday evening August 11th and 12th, 2017, at Emory Adams Park in Findlay, Ohio.
The rides this year are $250 per person.
Click Link below to schedule a ride!
Balloon Ride Information
- $250 per ride.per person.
- $225 refund is available for the following reasons ($25 is nonrefundable due to incurred costs):
- If the Ride is cancelled due to high winds or poor weather.
- If the Ride is cancelled 72 hours before the flight.
- If the Ride is cancelled within 72 hours of the flight and we can find a replacement.
- If the Ride is canceled due to wind or weather, you may ask for a refund, fly Sunday morning (August 14th), or reschedule for a later date.
- Be sure to arrive at the Information Tent at Emory Adams Park on time. Sorry, no refund if you miss the flight. Please allow for heavy traffic for the evening flights.
- The highly experienced and entertaining pilot, Brian Trapp, and his balloon “Tiny” can carry up to 10 riders depending on passenger weight.
- We welcome families and groups of friends. If this sounds like fun…make one reservation that includes multiple rides!
There will be tethered rides available during the event, $20 Each. No reservations available for tethered rides.
You will be flying with the lovely and gracious tether pilot, Laurie Givin, flying the balloon “Lady Blye”.
Tether Ride Rules:
Number of passengers per hop is 4 to 5 pending weight of each person.
Each hop will be about 3-4 minutes starting time is when they are entering the basket.
No babies that are held or in a harness. (Children’s hearing is very sensitive.)
Toddlers and older will be at pilots discretion on how they respond to the loud burner noise. (No distressed or crying children)
Adults, as long as they can climb in the basket.
Physically, medical issues etc: Pilots discretion if they are able to climb in the basket & not pose harm to anyone.
No broken bones that are in casts & immobilizers.
Pregnant ladies: Pilots discretion
Everyone will have to sign a waiver.
Parent or guardian must be present & sign for children under 18 yrs of age.
Mission Statement: The Flag City Balloonfest is the premier annual community exposition for the citizens of Findlay and Northwest Ohio, which fosters community pride, growth and prosperity, while benefitting chosen charitable organizations.
By entering the premises of Flag City Balloonfest (FCBF), you understand that you may be photographed, filmed, or videotaped and you hereby give FCBF the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo (collectively, “image”), without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. You hereby waive, release and forever discharge FCBF from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image. FCBF shall not be obligated to use, and may elect not to use, your image.